Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP Training
Do you want to start a career in Hypnotherapy and NLP?
- Would you like to start learning about how to be highly trained and successful in Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP?
- Are you passionate about helping people to overcome the difficulties they face in life and improve their confidence?
- Are you already working with people in different capacities – coaching, instructor, nutritionist, nurse, medical doctor, teacher, home-maker?
- Would you like individual, flexible training rather than learning in a large group?
If so, Joy Gower Training is looking for people who want to transform people’s lives. We will train you to the highest UK standards.
Becoming a Clinical Hypnotherapist can help you to have a career that not only gives you a vocation in life but also rewarding financially. We are currently accepting new students on our individual Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP training programme, which is flexible for you, and gives you that undivided attention from the trainer.
Not only will you learn how to treat many of the problems and neuroses that clients present, but also you will discover how to improve your own confidence and overcome problems you have encountered through life.
Here is what you will learn on the Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP Training
The course is designed so that you can immediately begin to implement all you have learned. This is a highly experiential course, and there is plenty of time to practice the techniques of hypnosis and NLP, so that you can have the greatest level of success.
- Do you want to explore your passion and teach others how to be successful in life?
- Are you passionate about how people tick and what makes some people more successful than others?
- Are you already working in a health related environment or want to change direction and start a new career?
- Are you looking to improve your personal skills?
Here’s what you can expect
- Mentoring and guidance from Joy Gower
- Access to all Joy Gower’s experience and techniques
- In-depth teaching on all aspects of hypnosis and NLP
- Bespoke training for your specific requirements
Creating the life you love doesn’t have to be daunting
In order to do so, you must be willing to let go of certain things that are holding you back by surrounding yourself with people and mentors who can help you in the most effective way to help you achieve your dreams.
This training is for you if
- You want to break away from your current job and break into a rewarding career
- You have been looking for ways to help people successfully
- You only want the highest standard of training, unequalled by other providers in the area
- You are looking for a stream of income that can provide freedom and security and
- You want to have the knowledge and skills, and discover new patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
What can you expect from your investment?
- Become a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma certificate based on National Occupational Standards and externally accredited and certified
- NLP certificate with valuable UK external accreditation and certification
- NCFE accreditation – one of the oldest UK certification bodies externally assesses and verifies our training
- Supervision during and after the course
- Mentoring and guidance from Joy Gower
About the course
This course combines the Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma with NLP Certification accredited by the NCFE UK certification body, so you will be fully qualified to become a Hypnotherapist with a valuable UK certificate. The hypnotherapy syllabus follows the learning outcomes of the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Hypnotherapy.
Joy Gower Training provides training in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. The emphasis is on experiential learning which means you don’t have to sit through long lectures but have the opportunity to experience all aspects of hypnosis and NLP.
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to begin a new career, or to add to existing skills, or even for personal development. Becoming a hypnotherapist is certainly a challenge which can be extremely rewarding and fulfilling.
Many people from all walks of life train to become a hypnotherapist. The minimum age required would normally be 24 and maximum 102! Taxi drivers, housewives, senior managers, doctors and many others have all found the training to be more than worthwhile, both personally and professionally.
To become a qualified hypnotherapist and to have the confidence in helping people to change takes time and practice. Shorter courses may offer the same kind of training, but most clients will expect a therapist to have had at least a year’s training. Intensive courses cram the information which often cannot be assimilated enough to be of practical use.
Our training aims to give you a broad knowledge in how to help people successfully, and most of all confidently. It is a client’s right and expectation to have a qualified and confident therapist.
Joy Gower Training will offer you supervision and support during and after the course. The aftercare is vital, and so it can be reassuring for you to know your trainer and co-ordinator will be there with full support.
Choosing your trainers
How do you know which training provider will be the best for you?
This may give you some guidelines when choosing the right provider for you. Hypnotherapy courses are being offered in greater numbers all the time. You can choose between short term or longer term courses.
In practical terms, the first question to ask yourself is what kind of training do you want? You may be quite clear to start with, or you may want to gather some information. Do you want an externally certified course by people who don’t know you but assess the work you have done throughout the course? This may be an important factor for you if you would prefer your work to be externally assessed. Most hypnotherapy bodies promote externally accredited courses rather than a training provider who gives you one of their own certificates.
The cost of the course is an obvious consideration and where the training takes place in terms of convenience. Where is the training venue? If you are going to spend a considerable time at the venue, it needs to be a place where you feel comfortable and relaxed. Clients need a place where they can relax, so it follows that when you are practising, you too need a comfortable place.
How does the course fit in with your commitments? What happens if you have to miss a module?
Even more important perhaps are the trainers who will be training you for the whole course. The trainers will have a big influence on the course. Some trainers will have experience in the media, or will impress you with the fact that they are trained with international trainers. Most good trainers don’t need to impress you, other than that they have years of experience and are passionate about their work.
Perhaps the most important fact is your own personal feelings. You can find out as much as possible when you speak to the trainer. If the trainer is not easily accessible before the course to speak to, it may be that you will not get enough support either during the course or post course. A good quality training provider will offer supervision both during the course and after graduating. You should be able to easily contact trainers during the course, either by telephone or email. Larger training providers have administrators you can speak to, but they may not necessarily be familiar with the course you are taking.
This can be a rewarding career for you, although we prefer not to advertise for students whose only motivation is for how much money they will make. We would rather you be passionate about the career move and then work toward the financial rewards.
Using your intuition, you will be able to recognise whether the course you choose is right for you.
- Introduction to hypnosis
- Inducing trance states
- Rapport skills. Learning how to create instant rapport, even when dealing with difficult people
- Resourceful states
- Beliefs and values in life
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Language patterns
- Anchoring resourceful states
- Understanding neuroses and psychotic behaviour
- Client expectations
- The art of storytelling in hypnosis
- The study of influential therapists in the last century
- Breaking habits
- Generating new behaviours
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Perceptual changes
- Compulsions and behavioural disorders
- Smoking, weight control, overeating, bulimia, anorexia
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Relationship therapy
- Introduction to NLP and the theory
- Representational systems and eye movements
- Sensory acuity, we learn how the verbal and non verbal cues and language gives us an insight as to how we and others do what we do
- Resourceful states and anchoring to relive positive memories.
- Learning the ability to maintain a resourceful state in many situations.
- Changing a perception of how we think about a situation
- Creating a compelling future using visualisation skills
- Decision making for future experiences
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Getting rid of old habits and behaviours by reprogramming your mind
- New strategies for the compelling future. In search of excellence in work or presentations, interviews or sports performance
- Language patterns that influence people through communication
- Using metaphors and stories that influence unconsciously
- Hypnotic language and self-hypnosis
- Working with volunteers to practice your new skills
- Evaluation of assignments and practical work
- Consolidation of all skills
The course meets all the Learning Outcomes of the Complementary and Alternative Healthcare – Hypnotherapy: National Occupational Standards.
Upon competition of the Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma learners will receive a certificate of achievement from NCFE. The course has been accredited as a Customised Qualification and the course’s learning outcomes benchmarked at Level 4 to allow you to consider the difficulty and depth of study.
Our NLP Certification course has been accredited by NCFE as a Customised Qualification. The course’s learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3.
Our Commitment to You
- To teach our students to become competent and effective in clinical hypnotherapy and NLP
- To treat each student as an individual and help them to recognise their own unique potential
- A commitment in ongoing supervision on a regular basis during and after qualifying either by telephone or one to one support. We believe that in your first year of practice the support is vital to your success. Often it can be this lack of support that discourages therapists to continue with their new career. We make a promise that we will indeed give you all the support that you may need.
- You will be required to attend 10 modules plus other contact by phone, email, etc. There will also be further reading and study work during the course, with about 450 hours of study in total. Of course, the more you want to study, the more you learn, and the more you learn, the better you become
- You will also be required to complete the Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma and NLP Certification learning outcomes that are externally verified and accredited.
Cost of course
The cost of the course is £1,995 if paid in full before the start of the course. This is a discount of £150 on the instalment cost. This includes manuals, course materials, certification and assessment fees.
We can accept payment for the course by direct payments through your bank, after the initial deposit of £395 plus 1st module, total £570. The balance will then be by 9 monthly payments of £175, payable on dates to be agreed, but always at least a week before each module. The full cost by this method is £2,145
Terms and Conditions
- Joy Gower Training will supply all course materials, which will include manuals, DVDs and CDs
- Joy Gower Training reserves the right to refuse any application.
What to do next
You may want to contact a few other training schools and compare what we have to offer. But if our course seems right to you then call us on 01493 604982 to ask any questions and arrange to come and meet us.