Life and Business Coaching
(course accredited by the NCFE)
This course is externally accredited by the NCFE which is the UK’s fastest growing awarding body. The course will give you the skills to set up a practice in coaching, either as a life coach or in the corporate sector. The certificate you will receive, once the course and any assignments are completed, will be from the NCFE. The training has been accredited as a level 3 course.
This course will be invaluable if you:
- wish to change career and work directly on a one to one basis, or in the corporate sector
- want to integrate it within your existing career or in the way you manage colleagues or clients/customers
- want to use it in your own personal development or with family and friends
- already have NLP skills and want more
- have already completed the NLP Practitioner level and want to use NLP within the coaching context
- want to gain a good well recognised certification from a company that is an NCFE approved centre.
Although desirable, no previous knowledge of NLP is required as all techniques used within a coaching environment will be taught and practiced.
What you will learn
This course will train you to become a Life and Business Coach. Some of the things you will learn are:
- A definition of coaching and the difference between coaching, counselling, therapy and mentoring
- Ethics – the ethical principles which underpin professional coaching
- Coaching skills – building/breaking rapport, active listening, powerful questions, goal setting, action planning, planning for monitoring and review
- Advanced communication skills in a coaching environment, using sensory acuity, eye accessing cues, representational systems, sub-modalities, Milton language
- Values, beliefs and performance barriers
- Theoretical coaching models
- NLP techniques and their relationship to coaching
- Coaching agreements for individuals and companies
- Self-awareness and self-management
- How to conduct a series of coaching sessions
The course is highly experiential and you will be able to practice the skills you have learnt in a safe learning environment.
An extended case study will be required over a four week period to complete the final assessment leading to the certification by the NCFE.
No dates set for the next course, but likely to be September/October.
Contact us to register your interest in future courses.
£695, which includes course materials and certification. Or pay a non-refundable deposit of £100 and the balance in two further payments of £300 and £295.
A discount of £50 is available if payment is made in full on acceptance to the course. Further discount for ex-students of Joy Gower Training.